The Multi-Activities Corridor refers to a number of major infrastructure complementary business to the main infrastructures of the Inter-Oceanic Corridor, which will be developed in neighboring areas with approximately 5,575 hectares of space.
From the hand of consultants and strategic partners, we have evaluated different potential business some of which have already started commercial, technical, financial, and environmental feasibility studies, and some of these are:
- Infrastructures for the generation of clean energy.
- Infrastructure for the installation of fiber optics.
- Cargo and passengers’ airport.
- Marketing and agricultural production activities.
- Ecological and social development projects.
- Tourism and leisure activities.
- Import and export logistics activities.
- Heavy industry and manufacturing.
- Among others